"IT professionals holding the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification earned the largest gains in premium bonus pay among 56 certifications surveyed by Foote Partners, LLC during 2003 and 2002."
- Must pass one exam. The exam is administered once annually, in June and consists of 200 multiple choice questions to be completed in four hours.
- Five years of verifiable experience in IS auditing, control or security is required. Experience must be obtained in the 10 years preceding taking of the exam.
- Agree to the ISACA code of ethics.
- Agree to adhere to the Information Systems Auditing Standards as adopted by ISACA.
- Prices for ISCA members range from $300 to 385 depending upon when you register and if you do so online.
- Prices for non-members rangge from $420 to 505, also depending upon date and method of registering.
- ISACA The best information on this certification can be obtained directly from the ISACA website.
- Chapters Local chapters can be found in 65 countries. Contacting your nearest chapter is a great way to begin preparing for the exam.
- Related Certifications Also check out the GSNA (GIAC Systems and Network Auditor) and GSAE (GIAC IT Security Audit Essentials) certifications.